The Challenge begins Friday, October 12th. You may come in any time this week beginning Monday, October 8th to get measurements taken. There is a $50 buy-in per athlete. The test-in WOD will be held during all classes on Friday, October 12th. We will have cash prizes for 1st, 2nd and 3rd place teams. The percentage of winnings for each placing will be determined once the number of participants has been finalized.
What are the requirements?
1) Teams of 2, team fee is $50/athlete
2) Team WOD on Friday, October 12th
2) WOD will be announced on Sunday night.
3) weight, body fat %, waist, abdomen, hip circumference changes from day 1 to day 30
4) food journal recommended but not required
5) scoring = 2010 CrossFit Games scoring as a combined team total in all categories
- 1st place in each category gets 1 pt, second place gets 2 pts, etc. The team with the lowest total points after 45 days wins!
6) Categories for scoring
- Rankings from 1st to last on Test-in WOD
- 1st to last on Test-out WOD
- Improvement ranking on WOD
- Team weight loss
- Team body fat % loss
- Team abdomen inches lost
- Team waist inches lost
- Team hip inches lost
7) No Grains, Legumes, Soy, Dairy. See Nutrition Page for details on the Paleo Diet.
- Whey protein and milk for strength gains are permitted